2023 World Junior Women's Free Skate | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2023 World Junior Women's Free Skate

RatedPG

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Inga... still thinking about that performance... Her 3a is so good. I feel she is hoping that she can win things just with jumps... she really didn't need to backload two +3 combos... And more time spent on skating other than mimicking the creepy music would be even more effective...

But very impressive. I hope her talent is nurtured in the "right" direction... and yes.. "right" in quotation mark because I know that my North is not necessarily everyone's :)

Also, I hope I don’t annoy you with my combo talk. But, why does she leave the combos for 6th and 7th.? At least go for them as the 5th and 6th jumping elements. In case you mess up one, you can go for it as 7th jumping element as back up plan.

But, like you said, I loved her 3A. I want the 3A to become more mainstream for the ladies. Lovely 3A. But, really that is it, for now.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Also, I hope I don’t annoy you with my combo talk. But, why does she leave the combos for 6th and 7th.? At least go for them as the 5th and 6th jumping elements. In case you mess up one, you can go for it as 7th jumping element as back up plan.

But, like you said, I loved her 3A. I want the 3A to become more mainstream for the ladies. Lovely 3A. But, really that is it, for now.
for once we agree on this combo business for Inga... She could indeed backload them earlier...

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Blame it on my parents.. music classes instead of the right sport :LOL:
"What could have been"
i asked for figure skating skates... and i got hockey skates... and then i complained... so they gave me a speedo... swimming was so much more for me than hockey...

yesterday

Record Breaker
The thing is, I got "close" - I had skates (not good ones, but still) and my mom took me on the ice, but she never thought of a class. Although she had had lessons herself as a kid :drama:

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
The thing is, I got "close" - I had skates (not good ones, but still) and my mom took me on the ice, but she never thought of a class. Although she had had lessons herself as a kid :drama:
i guess you could have turned into the georgian lady... :)