European men kicking ball in France | Page 14 | Golden Skate

European men kicking ball in France

sneakers

Match Penalty
Actually Germany plays Italy in QF :) And I do count on Italy to knock them out, like 4 years ago :p To be fair, Poland didn't play very well, bo so wasn't Portugal, and whoever wins the second QF (Wales-Belgium) should have no bigger problems in semis with Portugal. I'm predicting Wales for win unless Belgium will go with Carrasco in first squad, then Belgium will win :biggrin:

LRK, I would love to see Iceland in Final! And even for the win! That would be better than Greece winning in 2004 :dance: And I'm saying this as a big Squadra Azzurri fan.

sorry I meant QF, I edited it now :)

Iceland and Wales are indeed the underdogs,
still Germany is a safe bet for soccer

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
Unbelievable goal for Wales... Hal Robson-Kanu :clap:

Two fabolous goals in one match :hap57: the first from Radja Nainggolan, Belgium.

Last edited:

LRK

Record Breaker
3-1!!!!!!!!!

I didn't even react for a few seconds... not realising it was a goal, just staring stupidly.

Alexz

Medalist
Country
United-States
Wow. Wales showed how it's done. They proved to their neighbors that they are not "just small part of England". :)

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Super happy for Wales! Congrats! I stand by my opinion that Belgium without Carrasco is losing and taking him off in second half was biiiig mistake. Now the coach has to explain himself :p

Last edited:

LRK

Record Breaker
Penalties.

Groan.

I feel sick.

I don't know if I dare watch, honestly...

(Yes, I know. What of it? I'm a wimp... )

LRK

Record Breaker
What.. the... h? What is this penalty shootout?! Maximum drama...

solani

Record Breaker
Country
Austria
This was ugly. Pure fight.
We already knew: German always wins the penalty shootout. But we also knew that Germany hasn't won an important match against Italy since ... I don't remember. But again: they always win the penalty shootout.

LRK

Record Breaker
This was ugly. Pure fight.
We already knew: German always wins the penalty shootout. But we also knew that Germany hasn't won an important match against Italy since ... I don't remember. But again: they always win the penalty shootout.

Ever, I believe. Since 1930 they've met each other 8 times in major championships (before this), and Germany has never won. TV4 people are just saying that the curse is broken.:)

Marta25

Medalist
That was dramatic. Overall, I`m happy how Italy played in these Championships. A lot of experts didn`t expect that they would get as far as they did.