Evgenia Medvedeva | Page 1177 | Golden Skate

Evgenia Medvedeva

carmina

On the Ice
Thought I should share this before it gets taken down potentially

https://youtu.be/C48l3Z3uepc

I hope it stays up though, there's something nice about watching the videos on YouTube, especially with commentary.

I miss to watch her skate but this one is hard to watch
I hate the ending - even at the Olympics I wish I never watch it
I still can't get over the pain

Scott512

Record Breaker
omg, tbh I'm not sure what to expect after all those Orser comments Ilya has been making all year :palmf: but I'm sure he'll def show up to give Zhenya a welcome hug at least.

Ps - Does Ilya even speak english????
Yes quite well.

NoviceFan

Triple Something-Triple Looping
Medalist
Happy Zhenya’s doing some fun things in the last few weeks of the off-season.

There are no tapes on her right foot, right (in that first pic w/ Tessa)?

thatbeatingheart

On the Ice
Country
Germany

So happy for Nam that Zhenya finally showed some mercy. :laugh: She's the cutest. :luv17: (And also still wearing the bag she got from her fans!)

Wheelz

On the Ice
So happy for Nam that Zhenya finally showed some mercy. :laugh: She's the cutest. :luv17: (And also still wearing the bag she got from her fans!)

I hope Zhenya does fun stuff like this with people her own age regularly. It’s nice to see her out & about in Toronto.

Vandevska

U don't have to build the end of the world out it.
Medalist
For real, Nam has been working hard for this [emoji23] And I love her hair, the colour really suits her.
When she got a fringe, I wanted one too. Now I want red/burgundy hair too [emoji23]

TA91

Rinkside
I just realized this, but Evgenia's free program is the highest recorded ladies LP score ever at the Olympics up to date.🙂I feel like we tend to forget she won that portion of the competition.

Vandevska

U don't have to build the end of the world out it.
Medalist
I just realized this, but Evgenia's free program is the highest recorded ladies LP score ever at the Olympics up to date.��I feel like we tend to forget she won that portion of the competition.

I'm very sorry to rain on your parade, I wish this was true, but it's not. Alina scored 158.08 in the LP in the team event. And even though Zhenya technically won the LP segment, it was a tiebreaker that was solved by who had the higher PCS (which in this case was Zhenya).

On another note, yaaaaaaaaaaaay finally we've got some content from the Olympics' SP!

Also, Evgenia being sweet about the Russian juniors: https://www.instagram.com/p/B1Dl0YJokIO/

As per Google Translate: "It was very nice to look at our juniors. Congratulations on your great rental and the start of the competition season. We will cheer for you! Good luck on the upcoming starts!"

Who is the Russian junior lady skater that Evgenia posted in the collage? I can’t really tell from that angle. Is it someone from Eteri’s team or is it Sinitsyna?

Watch

Final Flight
Who is the Russian junior lady skater that Evgenia posted in the collage? I can’t really tell from that angle. Is it someone from Eteri’s team or is it Sinitsyna?

It's Kamila Valieva, so Eteri's (and Russia's) number one junior lady.

And looks like Zhenya's doing Autumn Classics after all, the entries are out. No rest for the wicked!