Evgenia Medvedeva | Page 1293 | Golden Skate

Evgenia Medvedeva

skatergurl7

On the Ice
Nice of Yevgeniya to applaud her strongest competitor in practice just now for landing the 3Lz combo. Acknowledging your opponents is a sign of good manners and always appreciated.

[emoji1319]after the Olympics I really started to admire her character, she is a great sportswoman for skating

Vandevska

U don't have to build the end of the world out it.
Medalist
Nice of Yevgeniya to applaud her strongest competitor in practice just now for landing the 3Lz combo. Acknowledging your opponents is a sign of good manners and always appreciated.

She's always been appreciative of her opponents. Always. For example, essentially the only person clapping for the last group at RusNats in the background.

bubblecherry

Final Flight
Ted sounded like he was having some sort of out of body experience :laugh: but agree with him! That was great.

Loved his commentary "One thing Evgenia brought to the sport is drama... she brought stories to her programs" So sweet and true. When she did her voguing moment and he said "that was goooood" hahaha

Lunalovesskating

Moonbear power 🐻
Record Breaker

Scott512

Record Breaker
Why aren't the ladies at Skate Canada skating Thursday and Saturday? isn't that what they do in the Olympics all the time and last week's Skate America was Thursday night and Saturday night I believe.

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Why aren't the ladies at Skate Canada skating Thursday and Saturday? isn't that what they do in the Olympics all the time and last week's Skate America was Thursday night and Saturday night I believe.

Last week at SA all the SP/RD were on the Friday and all the free programs were on the Saturday.