Photos? | Golden Skate

Photos?

Skate88

Rinkside
Are spectators allowed to bring cameras to the United States figure skating championships? There is no info about this on USFSA website except four credentialed people , not spectators.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Are spectators allowed to bring cameras to the United States figure skating championships? There is no info about this on USFSA website except four credentialed people , not spectators.
You can bring a small camera. Nothing with a long lens. I use my phone.

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
What is posted by the org, the arena, and what actually takes place are three different things. The most severe I have ever seen was Worlds LA 2009, where they had a check room for lenses longer than a certain focal length. Here is an acadamy award winner and his lady blocking my view at Nats Cleveland . But their lenses werent that long. I know some people who watch the entire event through a view finder. In general, if your camera is a distraction to your seat mate, you have an issue.
Click
Click click
click x 10 to the 23rd power

Attachments

• cleveland small.JPG
    cleveland small.JPG
    59.5 KB · Views: 55