Plushenko intends to restart career | Page 14 | Golden Skate

Plushenko intends to restart career

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
The training camp started when Plushy was the usual 9 days of mourning after his mother's death. Before the tragic event Mishin did not want to Plushy go there without a thorough medical examination.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Struggling to figure out how anyone can get a "Plushy and Mishin breakup" from that. It's obvious that Plushy has different training requirements from Liza, Aidan et al, he's older and more broken!

Tutto

Record Breaker
Struggling to figure out how anyone can get a "Plushy and Mishin breakup" from that. It's obvious that Plushy has different training requirements from Liza, Aidan et al, he's older and more broken!

Obviously something lost in translation :)

CanadianSkaterGuy

Record Breaker
That would be impossible for Plushenko not to be with Mishin. I can't think of a single coach who would be more suited to him. But if he's seeking others for more artistic help then that's good because I've always felt Mishin holds his skaters back artistically/choreographically in favour of technical consistency and execution.

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
This was the first paragraph of the article. I used Google translate. Is it wrong? I don't think so.

Honored coach of the Russian national figure skating Alexei Mishin said the agency "F-Sport", his student, two-time Olympic champion Evgeni Plushenko is currently conducting its own training program, and the absence of a figure skater at the training camp group and individual work on the production of programs does not mean the termination of cooperation with them.

Last edited:

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
This was the first paragraph of the article. I used Google translate. Is it wrong? I don't think so.

Honored coach of the Russian national figure skating Alexei Mishin said the agency "F-Sport", his student, two-time Olympic champion Evgeni Plushenko is currently conducting its own training program, and the absence of a figure skater at the training camp group and individual work on the production of programs does not mean the termination of cooperation with them.

Clearly the figure skating gossips are off-season bored if they're getting a split out of that.

He's old, he's broken, he can't train at full pelt anymore, and he wants to try something different with his programs. Oh no, his absence from the camp is such a scandal. :drama:

Mishin is probably going to go into full troll-mode now. :)