Tickets | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Tickets

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I missed the ticket sale:(

Meaning that I couldn't buy from others who are unable to go?

From my understanding, foreigners can't resell their tickets since the tickets are delivered via text message and you can't print them ou, you therefore must have your phone with you to show your tickets to enter the forum. Those tickets are tied to your number so it's not like you can text them to the person you sold them to. From what I read, if you sell, you will still have to be present to show the tickets on your phone and be with the person you sold it to (seems too complicated). Japanese locals can resell though.

rccr25

Rinkside
THX!:luv17:
From my understanding, foreigners can't resell their tickets since the tickets are delivered via text message and you can't print them ou, you therefore must have your phone with you to show your tickets to enter the forum. Those tickets are tied to your number so it's not like you can text them to the person you sold them to. From what I read, if you sell, you will still have to be present to show the tickets on your phone and be with the person you sold it to (seems too complicated). Japanese locals can resell though.

yude

Record Breaker
Recently I've been wondering about this...how many international figure skating fans will be able to attend WC since even Japanese fans can not get the tickets (especially men's event). I am not planning to go in the first place, but I'm wishing you all good luck on the lottery.

deedee1

Record Breaker
I tried 'lottery' 4 times since last fall...to no luck. :disapp: Then have tried 'first come first serve' twice...to no success, having such a big trouble even to log into the site; indicating something like 'temporarily unable to serve your request due to capacity problem' and approx 5 min later I could log in finally, all tickets were gone... :disapp: We do understand Men's event tickets are platinum thanks to our home-town superhero Oly medalists. But oh c'mon, I'd want to scream (if you'll excuse me for saying in such impolite/rude manner;)) :

WHERE ARE TICKETS FOR MEN's EVENT??? :angry2::angry2:

It's really rediculous just how hard to get tickets for figure skating competitions these days in Japan... :noshake: Wasn't like this bad during Mao+Dai era at their prime. No one believes me if I say 'in 2008 I bought a ticket for NHK trophy just one week before the event AND for mere 1,500yen per person IIRC'. :sarcasm:

cell

On the Ice
I'm deliberating whether to buy tickets from Japanese reseller websites. (at markup).. but not sure if it's safe...

yude

Record Breaker
WHERE ARE TICKETS FOR MEN's EVENT??? :angry2::angry2:

It's really rediculous just how hard to get tickets for figure skating competitions these days in Japan... :noshake: Wasn't like this bad during Mao+Dai era at their prime. No one believes me if I say 'in 2008 I bought a ticket for NHK trophy just one week before the event AND for mere 1,500yen per person IIRC'. :sarcasm:

My friends tried the lottery of yesterday and finally they could get Men's SP tickets, BUT not FS tickets. Looks like 23rd is the highest bar for us. I was able to buy a WTT ticket in 2014 only a week before the event, but now I am not sure when the same thing will happen :laugh:

JapanFan

Spectator
Hi! :) I have tickets to Worlds but I'm not able to claim them using the app on my phone. Does anyone else have the same problem? When is the ticket issuance start date?

monwara

Rinkside
Hi! :) I have tickets to Worlds but I'm not able to claim them using the app on my phone. Does anyone else have the same problem? When is the ticket issuance start date?

Me too I can’t claim the ticket now.
But when I’ve received an email about the results of lottery ticket they said that the ticket will be appeared on application on 6Mar.

──────────
[How to receive tickets]
E-Tickets:
E-Tickets will be displayed on the [EMTG E-Tickets App] from March 6, 2019
(tentative schedule).
Multi-Quote This Message

JapanFan

Spectator
Me too I can’t claim the ticket now.
But when I’ve received an email about the results of lottery ticket they said that the ticket will be appeared on application on 6Mar.

──────────
[How to receive tickets]
E-Tickets:
E-Tickets will be displayed on the [EMTG E-Tickets App] from March 6, 2019
(tentative schedule).
Multi-Quote This Message

Thanks for letting me know! :)