2022 MK John Wilson Trophy Pairs Short Program | Page 8 | Golden Skate

2022 MK John Wilson Trophy Pairs Short Program

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Calling me out like that.......prepare to be punished.

giphy.gif
i was expecting something else :)

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
Was binging the whole thing the past two days. At the end, it felt like it was all hoo-ha about nothing in the British Press, regarding this season. And by that I mean, great season, but hardly controversial.
what may be controversial there? it's not like there's some secret or anything, all of the Diana/Charles and Sarah Ferguson/Andrew stuff was very public

CellarDweller

Ice Time
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I am not nearly as anti-cover music as a lot on this board, but I don't think this version of In The Air Tonight works great. It sounds like it's trying to do a little too much maybe?

I'm with you, I don't mind covers as long as they work. One that I wish someone would skate to would be the Pentatonix cover of The Sound Of Silence. To me, that's just made to have a skating program done to it.

labgoat

Working on Costumes contest & REWATCHES
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
5 Letizia ROSCHER / Luis SCHUSTER GER
I really like the German teams this year. Great skating skills I love Genesis but not this cover, it is too heavy and weighs them down like an anchor. Top notch pairs skills. Minor touch-down on throw and reallspeedy overall skating. Loads of confidence from them. Like them a lot.

balabam

🥕🥕🌵🌵😈😀
Record Breaker
Country
Slovakia
So second GP final ticket after Diana and Maxime? (And before Knireim / Frazier)?