2023 Grand Prix Espoo Men's Free Skate | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2023 Grand Prix Espoo Men's Free Skate

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland

auser

Record Breaker
I know it's unhealthy but i have training. I used to play piano all night long because during the days, it was too busy/distracting at uni... so i would go there at 10pm/11pm and make it through the night. Then I would go home and sleep and wake up at 1pm or so... Yeah... at this point, it's not even being a night owl... it's pretty much being an alie n. However, right now, I am fading as I type this, so I don't guarantee I can watch too much skating. At least, I am not working so I can do pretty much whatever is needed in terms of nap, food or passing out on the couch lol
I like to think everyone has their own rhythms. If it works for you, rock on(figuratively, please insert your favorite music equivalent). ;)

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
So... i am a pure masochist. not only it's 530 am and i haven't yet slept.. but on the ice, 3 skaters who were invited here instead of the top 3 on the replacement list (which strangely includes 3 of my faves, Mark G, Maksim N and my son Conrad.)
True maso here.
<======

CellarDweller

Ice Time
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
So... i am a pure masochist. not only it's 530 am and i haven't yet slept.. but on the ice, 3 skaters who were invited here instead of the top 3 on the replacement list (which strangely includes 3 of my faves, Mark G, Maksim N and my son Conrad.)
True maso here.
<======

You haven't slept yet? You're way better than me! LOL

If it were this time and I hadn't slept yet, I'd be just about passed out on the floor.

figureskatingandrainbows

As Kao Miura once said, スケートって難しい
Record Breaker
Country
Olympic
Makar SUNTSEV 🇫🇮
Ghosts of Japan, Taki Burossamu Taki

2F+1Eu+3S
2A
3Lo (forwards, hangs on)
2Lz (wonky pop)
CCSp2
ChSq1 +0.50
3F (stepout, 2-footed)
3S+2T
3T (holds on)
StSq3 (featuring sit twizzles à la Hanyu)
FSSp4
CCoSp3

FS: 107.56
TOT: 162.00

Makar is such a lovely skater with unique choreography. The jumps didn't go quite as he would have liked but I still very much so enjoyed his programs.