2023 Grand Prix Espoo Men's Free Skate | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2023 Grand Prix Espoo Men's Free Skate

icewhite

Record Breaker
So... i am a pure masochist. not only it's 530 am and i haven't yet slept.. but on the ice, 3 skaters who were invited here instead of the top 3 on the replacement list (which strangely includes 3 of my faves, Mark G, Maksim N and my son Conrad.)
True maso here.
<======

Conrad needs to get that lead role in the big figure skating romcom coming up...
Oh, it's not even written yet? I will do that. You can still choose which gender his partner is supposed to have.
He will be much more famous than most other skaters and you will see him on a lot of covers. šŸ˜

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Oh boo I was trying to watch both this and the men in Russia, but shonky Australian internet rears its ugly head.

Bit of a struggle for Makar, but still I liked him!

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Conrad needs to get that lead role in the big figure skating romcom coming up...
Oh, it's not even written yet? I will do that. You can still choose which gender his partner is supposed to have.
He will be much more famous than most other skaters and you will see him on a lot of covers. šŸ˜
I am not sure he still models. Not many opportunities in Edmonton for handsome guys like him :)

CellarDweller

Ice Time
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Max thinks so too :)

little-britain-computer-says-no.gif