2023 World Figure Skating Championships Pairs Short Program | Page 24 | Golden Skate

2023 World Figure Skating Championships Pairs Short Program

yesterday

Record Breaker
So everybody, taking a nap until Ladies, see you

giphy.gif

TT_Fin

The second worst besserwisser in the world
Record Breaker
Country
Finland
Thank you pairs making my early wake up worth it. See you at women soon, must work for a while before.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
I am going to call it a night too... i mean it's just "tuesday" here and i need to survive 3 more days of hard work... so I think I will pace myself.

If i cannot sleep for whatever reason, I may come back a bit for the women. Enjoy for those in a decent time zone to watch this.

RatedPG

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Yay! I couldn’t ask for more! The Japanese skaters were terrific! 80+ SP was fantastic. Of course I knew they’d deliver due to their outstanding coaches Bruno and Meghan! Meghan must be happy at home!

The Americans can still win the free skate and closen the gap. They are my pick for silver still. That 3F throw is the best throw jump of the competition.

To me, it is the fight for the bronze medal that intrigues me, between the Italians, Canadians and Americans. Rooting for the Canadians of course. But, I’m starting to really like the Italians more and more.

Also, Lia and Trentt did the best they could. 6th place is fantastic for them. Also, happy to see Brooke and Benjamin in the third last group. I need Canada to hold on to their three spots. Go Canada 🇨🇦