2016 Junior Worlds Mens Short Program | Page 8 | Golden Skate

2016 Junior Worlds Mens Short Program

NicolettaL

Final Flight
So happy for Kevin. Clean program without jumps problems. This kid for his age is artisticaly awesome

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Wait, James did 3Lz-3T and 3F and isn't even going to make the free skate!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Little country scoring strikes again :scowl:

Sackie

Medalist
But now I also see that the scoring here seems to be higher overall than at previous Junior competitions this season, so the same may apply to Vasiljevs.

Just for some not for all I would say. Can't see Nadeau scoring over 80 here! But if his SB was to jump like some of the others he would be around 85 points!

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Wait, James did 3Lz-3T and 3F and isn't even going to make the free skate!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Little country scoring strikes again :scowl:

Didn't see his program, but he got -1 (a fall? ) and skating early also doesn't help. Savosin was robbed of PCS too and he's Russian.

lauravvv

Medalist
Country
Latvia
Great skates by Aymoz and Nadeau (well, except the latter's last spin). I liked the vest Nadeau was wearing for his SP before better, though - it was better for his body lines.

TMC

Record Breaker
When a programme like that is in 5th place, we have a competition!

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
I think there was something wrong with Nicolas last spin and that's why he didn't get over 40 TES and consequently placed only 5th.

Sackie

Medalist
See I knew Nadeau would not be getting a SB and in fact it dropped by 6 points! This means he won't even be skating in the final group for the free skate.