2017 Worlds Free Dance | Page 10 | Golden Skate

2017 Worlds Free Dance

Mango

Royal Chinet 👑🍽️
Record Breaker
Is that a message for the teams or a way to make it clearer to the audience the purpose of the short dance?

I'm not sure. A photographer mentioned this on Twitter from what she heard in a future of ice dance ISU meeting. Two for the Ice was suggesting that this hearkens back to 'original dance'. I am not sure why the emphasis is on rhythm but maybe if I think about last season it makes sense with the number of teams who had to change their SD music.

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Guys, just to let you know that the snooker Semi-Final is currently level at 4-4. And today it is the first to 6 frames, rather than the first to 5 that we had earlier in the week.

Consequently, it looks like Eurosport 1 will not be joining the Free Dance until after the resurfacing (they were due to join it 5 mintues ago). And how long it will be after it is anybody's guess.

(I'm watching the British Superbikes now, incidentally).

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

CaroLiza_fan

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
I'm sad I won't see that again.

The twizzles got a little off but I do love this program.

glorybox6

Final Flight
I love this program so much and will miss it!

Would love to see them pull up a spot or two..

She got the volunteer to smile, I think!

MIM

Medalist
I missed great deal of their performance due to the choppy network of Starbucks!! It is nice to see them 100 % healthy with his finger intact;) his and her hair also makes me smile!

thoakun

Final Flight
The even has been quite :dbana: so far and only Dirty Dancing managed to wake me up :hap85:.

Weathergal

Medalist
Really enjoyed that!

Go small feds!

OK the reaction by their coach in the K 'n C is awesome!

I remember Sylvia Nowak a little bit...

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
I can't believe I forgot to mention it when they were skating, but Laurence F-B's eye makeup was ON POINT

Team Poland looks so happy! :hap93:

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
So 14th place for Team Poland :hap93: Olympics in Korea, here they come!

glorybox6

Final Flight
I feel like they've performed that program better this season -- I think with just a bit more crispness, speed plus extra face they'd have been above the Danes too -- but so nice to see them so happy!

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
I'm happy because they are happy. Got the Olympic spot. They won't have to fight it out at nebelhorn.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Oh if only the Divine Iz had gotten him as a partner instead of Mr Lithuania.

I do hope they work out citizenship issues so they can compete in SK. Though at this rate, she's collecting passports like other people collect matchbooks from restaurants.

I will truly miss the Poles' FD. It was such a breath of Pure Frothy Fun in a year of mush. It was nice to see them so happy! ETA: Thanks ancientpeas. Now I know why they're so happy. Oh I'm really glad for them. Ziggy would be too.