2017 Worlds Free Dance | Page 12 | Golden Skate

2017 Worlds Free Dance

MIM

Medalist
I have to leave now.. good luck to all skaters!!
Enjoy watching the finest, guys!! It was pleasure posting and reading your posts. :thank:

I will watch un-spoiled videos later tonight and read your posts ;)

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Btw. I switched to Rai Sport, no commenatry so far, good for watching :)

nolangoh

Steps and Spirals enthusiast
Record Breaker
Whoever choreographs Stepanova/Bukin's program should see Evgenia immediately and choreograph her programs next season

tulosai

Record Breaker
I'm not the biggest fan of these two but I will say there are some VERY unique and show-stopping moments in that dance, and I think they deserve A LOT of credit for managing to innovate and come up with some truly new spin positions and lifts under the COP framework. Well done :cheer:

valerieally

On the Ice
There were certain parts in Stepanova and Bukin's performance that looked like mistakes, but I couldn't tell if it was deliberate. I don't like this sloppy sliding into positions.

thoakun

Final Flight
When Shoma with his solo tango has more sharpness and flair than this. I've seen S/B doing it better.

Lota

Record Breaker
Klimov is back to comment (I like his as a commentator)! :luv17: I love S/B, seemed a little tired at the end, but they created a great atmosphere :love:

medvedevasocks

Match Penalty
As much as I like B/S and think C/L are really good at what they do I really, really want G/P to move up and W/P to at least stay where they are.

I'm not a big fan of B/S's music edit in this FD but I still like them.

I actually hope to see some seperation in the result of W&P and G&P to confirm W&P are still Canadian #2 which it seems some doubt. Heck at Canadians this year G&P had higher PCS in both programs. So while I like G&P I dont really want them to move up, especialy since I dont honestly think W&P will (they should but wont, it is already a joke they are in the wrong flight for this program).