2017 JGP Brisbane Short Dance | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2017 JGP Brisbane Short Dance

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
5[SUP]th[/SUP] season in Junior GP's?! :jaw:

I thought you were only allowed to do the Junior GP Series for a maximum of 3 years.

Or, am I getting mixed up with the Red Bull Rookies Cup?

Motorbike racing. Figure skating. They're so similar that it's easy to get mixed up... :p

CaroLiza_fan

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Elizaveta KHUDAIBERDIEVA/Nikita NAZAROV (RUS)
him in black with dark blue trim on his shirt, her in dark blue and black dress with fringe skirt

they are in character before tehy start and dAYUM he is ALL SASS
twizzles!
pattern
no touchie steps
rotational lift very cool!

ooooooooo i really like that, favourite so far.
also he is a little bundle of adorable sass and it's great

Giselle

Medalist
5[SUP]th[/SUP] season in Junior GP's?! :jaw:

I thought you were only allowed to do the Junior GP Series for a maximum of 3 years.

Or, am I getting mixed up with the Red Bull Rookies Cup?

Motorbike racing. Figure skating. They're so similar that it's easy to get mixed up... :p

CaroLiza_fan

I don't think there's a rule. McNamara/Carpenter skated 5 years as juniors internationally and 7 years domestically!

noidont

Final Flight
New Nikita and girl with super long last name is giving me life. A Ghost FD and an I/K lift!

TMC

Record Breaker
Ohhh he was brilliant! I love it when I can't keep my eyes off the male partner in ice dance/pairs. You so often concentrate on the lady

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Eliana GROPMAN/Ian SOMERVILLE (USA)
him in all black, her in purple with fringe skirt, side cut out and lots of sparkles

no touchie steps
straight line lift i suppose good but i don't like when they do eleventy billion positions cos it all looks so rushed
pattern
twizzles! oh dear i think he stepped out? they were wildly out of sync, especially on the second set

lots of speed! very fast.

Mango

Royal Chinet 👑🍽️
Record Breaker
That was Elizaveta & Nikita's JGP debut? Wow.

peese

Medalist
Lots of talent in these two Russians. She is super flexible. He has a bit of a sway back but looks like he may have done some ballroom

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I don't think there's a rule. McNamara/Carpenter skated 5 years as juniors internationally and 7 years domestically!

Nah, it was just me getting my wires crossed.

I knew that at least one series for young athletes that I watch has that rule, so as to keep the flow of new competitors going. But I wasn't sure if it was the Junior GP Series or the Red Bull Rookies, or both.

It's hard to keep up with all the rules of everything. :drama:

CaroLiza_fan

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
still look like cutie patootie babies for me

that was a nice performance! I do like the first half though. They were just so smooth....minus the lifts.

peese

Medalist
Eliana GROPMAN/Ian SOMERVILLE (USA)
him in all black, her in purple with fringe skirt, side cut out and lots of sparkles

no touchie steps
straight line lift i suppose good but i don't like when they do eleventy billion positions cos it all looks so rushed
pattern
twizzles! oh dear i think he stepped out? they were wildly out of sync, especially on the second set

lots of speed! very fast.

I think you are doing a wonderful job with the dance karne! Maybe we will see you on the judging panel some day!!!:thumbsup:

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland