2017 Internationaux de France Free Dance | Page 12 | Golden Skate

2017 Internationaux de France Free Dance

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
Russian federation just killed WeaPo. RIP my lovelies. :dbana:

gmyers

Record Breaker
This is actually great reasons for s/b to switch to better coaches. They won 2 medals. Now they should have a great case to be sent to Dubreuil

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
It was literally illegal for a man and woman to live together out of wedlock in Florida until 2016. Not enforced obviously, but still. :laugh:

I think there was a case relatively recently where I live- the cops couldn't find evidence of what they originally suspected the couple of when they searched the house so they charged them with owning sex toys instead- which is technically still illegal here

but it got dropped because the prosecutors aren't dumbbutts and knew it had no chance in court :laugh:

andromache

Record Breaker
I adore P/C and this program is magnificent but I actually think it's their weakest FD of the quad....it just doesn't stand out to me in comparison to their others.

GGFan

Record Breaker
Gorgeous and buttery smooth program by the French! Unfortunately, Moonlight Sonata is more than just gorgeous and smooth. Great stuff but not a masterpiece to my eye

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
It's like they're in a dream when they are skating. They are amazing! :luv17:

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
As much as I love P/C I feel they skate too far apart during this program.

I agree, the dance holds were a bit too open for my taste. I did enjoy the program itself...though I agree with another poster that I'd like some more sharp movements given the music.