2018 Olympic Figure Skating Ladies SP | Page 114 | Golden Skate

2018 Olympic Figure Skating Ladies SP

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
HAHAHHAHAaaaaaaaa.., i am happy for her actually! She laid it down!!! Ridiculous PCS, but i give up.

Come on Carolina, are we going to see a lutz?! Skate clean...

rollerblade

Record Breaker
I would have give Alina higher marks than that. Much stronger jumps and spins. But I guess judges wanted to make it close for the freeskate. :eek:hwell:

colormyworld240

Medalist
HAHAHHAHAaaaaaaaa..,, i am happy for her actually! She laid it down!!! Ridiculous PCS, but i give up.

Come on Carolina, are we going to see a lutz?! Skate clean...

Well in comparison to Evgenia, can you blame that score? Carolina is gonna get 40 PCS lmao

GGFan

Record Breaker
Choreographers stop what you're doing: Just watch Swan Lake and Don Quixote for ideas. It's the gold standard :biggrin:

Kiarararara

Rinkside
What do they mean when they say Satoko struggles with nutrition? Is it polite talk for an eating disorder or is she just one of those people who forgets to eat sometimes?

She has bone density problem, which as far as I know the nutrition does not go to her bones even though she may have a normal diet.

kimi492

Final Flight
The lax judging in this competition is embarrassing it’s kind of hard to call this a sport when the judges are letting everything slide under the rug - UR, edge calls etc

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Zagita will win gold, EM silver and then fight for bronze depending in part on who falls. Given the people in that 3rd position- KO, the Japanses skaters and maybe 2 others- it will come down to who is on mentally.

Carolina will have an emotional final skate thursday night but no medal.

She’s going to her home country worlds, no?

Shayuki

Record Breaker
That was(again) the best I've seen Zagitova perform this SP, by a good distance. I thought that especially the transition to and the early parts of her step sequence were really enjoyable. And in general, much more relaxed than earlier in the season.

Also, I'll say that right now she has essentially won the Olympic gold. Her FS is the most stable program out of any single skater this season and it outscores Medvedeva's absolute peak performance anyway.