2018 Junior World Championships Short Dance | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2018 Junior World Championships Short Dance

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
The awkward feeling when they can't see their scores at all and have to wait for the Bulgarian announcement to end so the English score can come in. Is there no monitor around the K&C for them to check the scores!?

Baron Vladimir

Record Breaker
Lagouge/Rahier also hit all the key points in cha cha dance patterns :clap: They will go in 2nd probably
Greens done well too - the highest tech score for now :thumbsup:

Anyasnake

Record Breaker
Lagouge/Rahier also hit all the key points in cha cha dance patterns :clap: They will go in 2nd probably
Greens done well too - the highest tech score for now :thumbsup:

It's a bit tough to see these 2 teams going into 2nd and 3rd when the TES is higher and PCS much lower though.

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
oh snap, Anastasia looking AMAZING!:love:, Christina is looking great, too!

Barb

Record Breaker
Wow, the Greens were fabulous, the program is a little of a mess but they did it very well

coldblueeyes

Record Breaker
Country
Brazil
Arina and Maxim were just on this side of wild at times, but hey have so much future ahead of them!!

But those mixes and the dress - next.

Baron Vladimir

Record Breaker
Im not that familiar with many Junior teams nor with Polishchuk/Vakhnov, but from what i see here S/E deserves highest PCS (for now). They need to work to hit all key points in dance patterns for sure (the thing which some other teams did tho)

coldblueeyes

Record Breaker
Country
Brazil
Im not that familiar with many Junior teams nor with Polishchuk/Vakhnov, but from what i see here S/E deserves highest PCS (for now). They need to work to hit all key points in dance patterns for sure (the thing which some other teams did tho)

They need to work, like all teams from Svinin/Zhuk. I just don't trust them with the levels at this point - unless you expect them start getting 3s and 4s by their mid-twenties like S/B.

Anyasnake

Record Breaker
They need to work, like all teams from Svinin/Zhuk. I just don't trust them with the levels at this point - unless you expect them start getting 3s and 4s by their mid-twenties like S/B.

That's so funny how you can regconize a team's coach by their programs, and Svinin/Zhuk are no exception :laugh:

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Marjorie is great, but I was really watching Zach a lot in that program.