2018 Nebelhorn Trophy Pairs Free Skate | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2018 Nebelhorn Trophy Pairs Free Skate

newyn

On the Ice
Her jumps looked ur but my stream quality is lousy so maybe not. Otherwise nice performance from this young pair.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Today's Free Program is brought to you by... War Horse Stables...You can't forget us even if you try!

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
To be honest, all these R&J programs are officially BORING to me now that I can't hear "JULLIIIEEET" in them. Jun-Hwan totally sold me on it. :laugh:

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
Just wait...the next pair will probably skate to La Strada or something like that....:dev2:

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
5 Evelyn WALSH / Trennt MICHAUD (CAN)

Music: Romeo and Juliet by Abel Korzeniowski

Dark purple costumes

3T+2T - he turn inbetween, stepout
3S - she fell (maybe <)
3Tw - bit low
5ALi
3LoTh - stepout
ChSq
5SLi
FiDs
3TTh - fall
3Li
PCoSp

Bit messy skate

FS: 51.22+52.64-2.00 = 101.86, 153.71, 3/5

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
To be honest, all these R&J programs are officially BORING to me now that I can't hear "JULLIIIEEET" in them. Jun-Hwan totally sold me on it. :laugh:

The season has just started! You are going to need to find your Romeo and Juliet second, third and fourth wind.

jillredhand

Record Breaker
I think I've only actually watched Evelyn and Trent like once before. That was ... not good, but everything about their carriage and poise makes me sure that they're much better than that performance. The Canadian pairs field is wide open right now, and even though that was kind of a disaster performance, these two will have plenty of opportunity to go far.

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
I will never say that pairs is the discipline with the most creative music choices again....what the heck? :noshake:

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
The season has just started! You are going to need to find your Romeo and Juliet second, third and fourth wind.

No, I'm just going to fangirl for Jun-Hwan. Seriously, HE is the reason I'm going to Skate Canada. :laugh:

Okay maybe not the only reason ... lol.

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
Some cute choreographic moments in there anyway. I should stop being so mean....

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Honestly, Dai's La Strada program i probably the only one I can bear watching at this point. Maybe Boyang's.