2018 Skate Canada Rhythm Dance | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2018 Skate Canada Rhythm Dance

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Don't have a working link so I hope someone can do the PBP.

I guess the Canadian Security Intelligence Service took my anonymous report regarding fake Canadians quite seriously. Ooops, did I just say that?! :devil::laugh2:

I see Russia is helping you out with their stream, so it’s all good. Lmao.

This is a good segue for a brief off topic educational blurb about Canada! For those of you who don’t know: The Canadian Security Intelligence Service, also known by the acronym “CSIS”, is the Canadian version of America’s CIA. ;)

Sorry all, I know this is nowhere near as exciting as a Canadian educational moment discussing bagged milk.

LadyB

Record Breaker
I really fancy Smart/Diaz, liked that tango. They’re having a great time this season.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Olivia SMART / Adrian DIAZ
Music: Tango: "A Evaristo Carriego" performed by Orquestra Color Tango
Choreography by: G. Cournoyer, M. F. Dubreuil, P. Lauzon
Costumes: Black dress with a lovely neckline, sheer back and overlay lace for her, black tango suit for him.

Required Elements:

Ooh, she's very sharp and precise. Nice. Got into the mood right away. And into the
TR Pattern - YNNN but 2.01 G on first part YNNY 1.49 g for the second part. Nice.
Lovely sliding movement with her holding him up. Then into the
Circ Step Seq - level 2 but 1.94g. Hmm, they could up the difficulty of the steps
Twizzles - level 4 for both Missed goe.
SL Lift level 4 1.24 Nice--that glide works
and into final tango pose.

They do have a lovely feel for the tango. You can tell by the GOE the judges WANT to reward them, but they need to up the difficulty of their steps. She's really sharp in this.

Score: 72.35

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
A warhorse drinking game would be a nice way to die. Drink every time Libertango plays, die of liver failure.

auser

Record Breaker
*whining* Why is CTV blocking me from using the ISU feed? Why is the TES box so spotty? When will Tracy have to get out the enzymatic cleaner because of Rod Black?
If it helps, the ISU feed froze on me several times during Pairs and Men SP skates. I am not using it for RD. Intrigued by your Tracy/Rod comment :).

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
I guess the Canadian Security Intelligence Service took my anonymous report regarding fake Canadians quite seriously. Ooops, did I just say that?! :devil::laugh2:

This is a good segue for a brief off topic educational blurb about Canada! For those of you who don’t know: The Canadian Security Intelligence Service, also known by the acronym “CSIS”, is the Canadian version of America’s CIA. ;)

Sorry all, I know this is nowhere near as exciting as a Canadian educational moment discussing bagged milk.

CTV takes these kind of things way more seriously than CBC. Have to keep people from watching reruns of Corner Gas.

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker

Now is it pronounced C-S-I-S or SeeSiss? Nevermind, it will forever more be known as SeeSiss

tabsy

Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
NOOOOOO Eurosport has some bizarre holding screen up for german football nooooo I wanted to watch S/A

What is happening!!!

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
If it helps, the ISU feed froze on me several times during Pairs and Men SP skates. I am not using it for RD. Intrigued by your Tracy/Rod comment :).

I used enzymatic cleaner to clean up after my overly excited puppy. Rod needs papers put down for him. He gets way too excited. I'm like "Dude..it's not a hockey game.."

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Really Skate Canada is usually so relilable. They've gotten pissy with their stream and access. Shame on them.