2018 Skate Canada Rhythm Dance | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2018 Skate Canada Rhythm Dance

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
I was into the program until the weird slowed-down version of Yo Soy Maria started... Still, great twizzles and great lines.

tabsy

Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
All I caught was the TES box final score. Which was dropping :drama: Come on S/A!! I like them a lot but this is a really tough field to senior debut in

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I used enzymatic cleaner to clean up after my overly excited puppy. Rod needs papers put down for him. He gets way too excited. I'm like "Dude..it's not a hockey game.."

:laugh: Oh so he's like the Scott Hamiliton of Canadian commentating.

Did Scott ever comment Ice Dance? I just can't hear "TWIIIIIZZLES INTO LEVEL 4 STEPS AMAZING!"

Also I wonder if that's Anastasia's natural hair colour, it's positively platinum!

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Of what I did see, the twizzles were quite good, but there isn't anything distinctive about them. Let's see how they grow over the year. It's one of those dances you can admire the tech but be emotionally unengaged by them.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
:laugh: Oh so he's like the Scott Hamiliton of Canadian commentating.

Did Scott ever commentating Ice Dance? I just can't hear "TWIIIIIZZLES INTO LEVEL 4 STEPS AMAZING!"

Also I wonder if that's Anastasia's natural hair colour, it's positively platinum!

Like Scott Hamilton if he knew nothing about Skating. Rod has the tendency to yell out "Yes!" right before someone falls on the ice.

auser

Record Breaker
I guess the Canadian Security Intelligence Service took my anonymous report regarding fake Canadians quite seriously. Ooops, did I just say that?! :devil::laugh2:

I see Russia is helping you out with their stream, so it’s all good. Lmao.

This is a good segue for a brief off topic educational blurb about Canada! For those of you who don’t know: The Canadian Security Intelligence Service, also known by the acronym “CSIS”, is the Canadian version of America’s CIA. ;)

Sorry all, I know this is nowhere near as exciting as a Canadian educational moment discussing bagged milk.
Great, your fake Canadian hater vibe jinxed our stream :devil:.

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
CSIS is staffed entirely with the nerds who tried to defend its honor from all the junior high kids who mocked the dumb name.

We've got ASIS here in Australia...but frankly I'm waiting to see what the name our space agency if we get one, because if it's the Australian Space Agency it's gonna be hilarious.

Victoria and Nikita on the ice! Can Nikita do his twizzles this time?!

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
I guess the Canadian Security Intelligence Service took my anonymous report regarding fake Canadians quite seriously. Ooops, did I just say that?! :devil::laugh2:

I see Russia is helping you out with their stream, so it’s all good. Lmao.

This is a good segue for a brief off topic educational blurb about Canada! For those of you who don’t know: The Canadian Security Intelligence Service, also known by the acronym “CSIS”, is the Canadian version of America’s CIA. ;)

Sorry all, I know this is nowhere near as exciting as a Canadian educational moment discussing bagged milk.
Yes..but do they know about the house hippos...

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
That can’t be her natural hair colour, is it? As someone who started going grey at the age of 27, I don’t understand why a teenager would purposely dye their hair grey! Argh!!!

Oooh, time for Canadian educational segue number 2: like our British rooted love for the letter U in words like colour, flavour, and neighbour, we also use the UK spelling “grey” instead of the American spelling, “gray”.