2019 Canadian Nationals Senior Men Free Skate | Page 13 | Golden Skate

2019 Canadian Nationals Senior Men Free Skate

DanseMacabre

Final Flight
Country
Iceland
Keegan has a lot of things I like, but he has to get away from these “aw shucks” programmes or I’m going to gouge my eyes out.

Is he honestly capable of anything else? I have doubts about his artistic range tbh

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Canadians:

I never listened to a whole flight of skating with Rod Black before tonight.

My friends, you are saints:pray:

He only does Nationals, thankfully (maybe some of SCI sometimes). CBC doesn't use him and they have everything else.

champagnerain

Final Flight
I think this is probably the best outcome for Gogolev. He still had a good skate, but maybe this will be a little less pressure than if he had won. Silver is nothing to sneeze at.

ESPECIALLY AT 14! Just in case you didn't know how old he is. :rolleye:

melgirl25

Medalist
I think this is probably the best outcome for Gogolev. He still had a good skate, but maybe this will be a little less pressure than if he had won. Silver is nothing to sneeze at.

ESPECIALLY AT 14! Just in case you didn't know how old he is. :rolleye:

I agree. I think it is a blessing in disguise to not win. He should be proud of himself.

DonnaR

On the Ice
He only does Nationals, thankfully (maybe some of SCI sometimes). CBC doesn't use him and they have everything else.

I wish CTV/TSN would use Sara Orlesky or find someone like Andi Petrillo, both are more well-spoken and not nearly as irritating.

rain

Record Breaker
Canadians:

I never listened to a whole flight of skating with Rod Black before tonight.

My friends, you are saints:pray:

Rod Black drives me batty. After all these years commentating on skating you'd think he would have actually picked up a thing or two.

It's been a Canadians filled with comebacks. Nam wins. Alaine wins. Kirsten Moore-Towers is golden again. Even Weaver and Poje to a degree.

jillredhand

Record Breaker
The whole event has been just a great collegiate atmosphere. Nam and BORser backstage, Keegan and Nam Bros4Lyfe, it's great. I love you Canadian Mens Skating.

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Conrad on Instagram Stories: "All done √ Wasn't the long I was hoping for, but I gave it my all (except on the sal). Thanks to everyone who supported me this season! <3"

champagnerain

Final Flight
The whole event has been just a great collegiate atmosphere. Nam and BORser backstage, Keegan and Nam Bros4Lyfe, it's great. I love you Canadian Mens Skating.

I kept thinking it was so great to watch so many of the skaters being genuinely happy for each other doing well. Canadians proving the truth of the stereotype of nice Canadians.