2023 Four Continents Free Dance | Page 19 | Golden Skate

2023 Four Continents Free Dance

purplecat

Final Flight
Country
United-States
Wow! I was really worried about the altitude effect for this final group but they all brought it! Kudos to them all!

Loved Madi and Evan of course because they're my faves :love: I agree that the camera angles are annoying - both at Nationals and here they chose the wrong side to show the straight line lift. Gotta say, the split slide gets me every time. Wow, holy score! Congrats!!

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Top 3 teams brought it despite the altitude, I salute them. Now I must try to get some sleep before I go to work. Thank you all so much for keeping me company on a cold Monday morning, I love you so much. See you next time :thank: :bed:

Lamente Ariane

Skating Skills -5, Fashion +3, Camp +4
Record Breaker
Yup, best of the season, higher than Gilles/Poirier. The gap between first and second is ridiculous but honestly I think the gap between G/P and the rest of this field this season has been ludicrous too so hey, don’t hate the players, hate the game.

labgoat

Working on Costumes contest & REWATCHES
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I am surprised as subtle usually takes a back seat to passionate.

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I watched the last two to calm my nerves before a Certain Other Sporting Event.

I was no huge fan of Madi and Evan's abstract dance, but they have re-tooled it, and I am completely taken in.

I guess I'm the outlier, but I much preferred the program to Lolo and Nik's, which did not draw me in. 🤷‍♀️ Different strokes. :)