Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Do they always announce the judges like this? :love:

invisiblespiral

Record Breaker
Well, if anyone wants the random tarot generator's outlook, I'll throw it in here. It did not work for junior ladies, and I don't know how it did for junior men because I haven't watched anyone sans Chen...

:dance2:

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I love how Javi grows the facial hair for the short and then shaves it for the long.

xibsuarz

Record Breaker
The audience is gasping and cheering and the camera never focuses on the important stuff

daphenaxa

Record Breaker
Besp guys are making me super nervous. Idk why but i am feeling a splatfest arriving

zschultz1986

Final Flight
I love how Javi grows the facial hair for the short and then shaves it for the long.

Well, it's easier than shaving for the short and trying to go the goatee in one or two daysfor the long! LOL

I'm assuming that he either is a fast facial hair grower, or he fertilizes his face :laugh2:

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
I consider Hanyu's SP the most Patrick Chan program among the current men, so this is a total Attack of the Clonescompetition from Yuzuru, can he out clone Patrick Chan that is the real question.

On the other hand, we may see Empire Strikes back from Emperor Darth Vader Chan, or perhaps Return of the Jedi Black Betty, will it be the Revenge of Sith from Daisuke Murakami with his amazing consistency? Perhaps A New Hope from Jin quads meister from China and The Force Awakens with Shoma. No doubt Yoda Orser has already impart his wisdom with the Young Obi Yuzu, “Fear is the path to the dark side…fear leads to anger…anger leads to hate…hate leads to suffering." Translation: Love the Pooh and excert the force my dear perfect majestic manga skater... love you... good luck!

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
The audience is gasping and cheering and the camera never focuses on the important stuff
I know right. Earlier they'd show skaters standing around and then right when one would go to jump they'd switch to the audience. If your not going to show me the skating then give me an action shot of the PA announcer in action.