Japanese Nationals 2015-16 Ladies SP | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Japanese Nationals 2015-16 Ladies SP

solar

I got cat class and I got cat style
Medalist
Country
United-States
If Mao doesn't make the podium, do you think she will still be put on the world team?

I don't find this situation too likely (might be my own wishes :laugh:) but regardless, I think she'll still be sent? I don't see her going lower than 3rd or 4th honestly unless she has a complete meltdown. I only see Rika and Satoko being real threats to her podium potential with another skater possibly being a wildcard and skating lights out. If that makes sense :)

Also, good luck Rika :cheer:

Last edited:

mirai4life

1Lo <
Record Breaker
only 31 PCS
at Russian national, she would get 36+
but still, a big score because her TES is good. :yahoo:
and oh, she changed back to 3T-3T

Last edited:

mirai4life

1Lo <
Record Breaker
Is this an upgrade from before?

no, this season she has been doing 3F-3T + 3Lz, 2a.
Maybe she went back because she kept getting called on 3F3T<
Her 3T-3T is more consistent.

Last edited:

solar

Medalist
Country
United-States
no, this season she was doing 3F-3T + 3Lz, 2a.
Maybe she went back because she kept getting called on 3F3T<

Oh, that makes sense then if she was getting edge calls. Apparently her 3Lz has been getting edge calls as well.

ElenaClaire

On the Ice
Haha yeah it's strange "live posting" without any livestream available. I'm just going off of live reports on other sites and I'll probably watch my favorite skaters' performances once they get uploaded in a few hours.

Haha yea.
Maybe I wouldn't feel the same for the guys later. I'd rather not follow/see live updates afraid of my jinxing skill.. plus there's Yuzu so.. Not risking it. :laugh:

solar

Medalist
Country
United-States
Haha yea.
Maybe I wouldn't feel the same for the guys later. I'd rather not follow/see live updates afraid of my jinxing skill.. plus there's Yuzu so.. Not risking it. :laugh:

Haha, I understand. I'm assuming the Mens FS won't be live at this point? The scheduling is a little confusing, so I'll have to double check. But I think Ladies FS should be live? Or a part of it at least.