Japanese Championships: Nationals Predictions Game Round 2 | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Japanese Championships: Nationals Predictions Game Round 2

Casual

On the Ice
Will there be no discussion of competitions, then? Even after they've ended? just wondering, what's up - I could find no thread about Russian nationals, now nothing about Japanese nationals.

What gives, change in rules?

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
hahaha 2 golds

lol much better than our nats:laugh:
thank you Japan!:laugh::points:

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Here are Japanese Nationals Ice Dance predictions results - due to only 3 teams competing and the only variation in predictions being switching 2nd & 3rd place, we have only golds and silvers! :cheer:

GOLD with 45 points: AidenAlena, apgold, Azcha, balabam, Baron Vladimir, BillNeal, BravesSkateFan, CaroLiza_fan, Cheryy, corynna, Debrah, Dreamer57, elektra blue, Fluture, gizmo, gonewiththewind25, Hyena, itofan, Jeanie19, Klarnet, Koatterce, LaArdilla, lanceupper1114, lichi, lutz, Maria Anna, Marin, marulia, Mohacz, moonkat, moonstruck, NoNameFace, noraaa, npavel, Pandicorn, Phireye, randomfan, SashaJuliaSpins, SnowWhite, Spirals for Miles, Sugarpova, sunnystars, sweetice, tabsy, TheBallerina, tosca, voolfee, waterfall braid, Weathergal and Winry

SILVER with 35 points: alyssamarie, cathlen, DenissVFan, invisiblespiral, Marius, Nathan13, ruga, Sk8rBoii and Yuzuruu.

Congratulations!!! :cheer: :clap: :rock: :party2: :points:

Here is the link for the scoresheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bMbGGf6wCh0KZJZ1Sz9WnLQF66ca8nql_9o3yhP1Ngk/edit?usp=sharing

Please let me know if there's a mistake in spreadsheet.

NoNameFace with Christmas cheer:cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
hah 3 Golds!
jadore!

You know, you could go the whole hog and say you got 4 Golds.

Although the Pairs don't count towards the overall Game, the withdrawal of Riku MIURA / Shoya ICHIHASHI after the SP meant that they would have been removed from the predictions.

So, EVERYBODY who put in predictions for Pairs (as you did) would have ended up with Miu SUZAKI / Ryuichi KIHARA on top and, hence, would have won a Gold medal!

:cheer: :clap: :rock: :party2: :points: :hb:

By the way, I forgot to announce in here that I had updated the Hall Of Fame tables for the Japanese Championships on Wednesday:

https://www.goldenskate.com/forum/s...ALL-OF-FAME!&p=2282465&viewfull=1#post2282465

CaroLiza_fan