2014 Trophée Eric Bompard Mens FS 11/22 | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2014 Trophée Eric Bompard Mens FS 11/22

viennaskater

Medalist
Yes. Unfortunately here in Europe we are not blessed with the ISU live stream! (Which is an utter TRAVESTY!!!)

And that day.to site apparently is a risky one, so no thanks.

So I hope someone kindly uploads videos of each skate, that would be nice. Not the same, I know, but there is little choice for us poor Europeans.

mikiandorocks

Final Flight
Just checked my Eurosport. No men's FS at all. Just some highlights tomorrow. :(
To many favorites but just three medals Good luck to all the guys and may the best one win.

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
Yes. Unfortunately here in Europe we are not blessed with the ISU live stream! (Which is an utter TRAVESTY!!!)

And that day.to site apparently is a risky one, so no thanks.

So I hope someone kindly uploads videos of each skate, that would be nice. Not the same, I know, but there is little choice for us poor Europeans.

The ISU stream is also a no-go for me here in the US, but that's where Hola comes in :) It really is the highest quality stream. I know it's a bit of a hassle to have to dl a broswer plugin just to watch sporting events, but the HQ is definitely worth it.

10 minutes to go :popcorn:

adelia

Record Breaker
The ISU stream is also a no-go for me here in the US, but that's where Hola comes in :) It really is the highest quality stream. I know it's a bit of a hassle to have to dl a broswer plugin just to watch sporting events, but the HQ is definitely worth it.

10 minutes to go :popcorn:
Yeah, ISU stream is great, not just the quality but the fact that there is NO commentary.