2015 Glacier Falls Summer Classic, July 30-Aug. 2, Anaheim, CA | Page 8 | Golden Skate

2015 Glacier Falls Summer Classic, July 30-Aug. 2, Anaheim, CA

StitchMonkey

Record Breaker
What...........Is she skating tonight?? I thought the Ladies skated tomorrow. Am I wrong?? I need to know!!!

Men's and ladies SP tonight, FS is tomorrow for both. Gracie was second to last in the first group, so likely she has gone. We got very little update on men till after the comp was over.

Oreo

On the Ice
No, not at all. Nathan, Tim, and a few others looked lije they were here to compete. Jason looked liked he was laying out hus program.

BTW, I loved Gracie's tango program, and she skated very well--just a hand down on 3z 3t. Gorgeous costume.

mrrice

Record Breaker
Men's and ladies SP tonight, FS is tomorrow for both. Gracie was second to last in the first group, so likely she has gone. We got very little update on men till after the comp was over.

Thank you. Well, at least it's Friday so I can stay up late. I hope Gracie has a good night. After Jason, I need a little pick me up....:)

StitchMonkey

Record Breaker
No, not at all. Nathan, Tim, and a few others looked lije they were here to compete. Jason looked liked he was laying out hus program.

BTW, I loved Gracie's tango program, and she skated very well--just a hand down on 3z 3t. Gorgeous costume.

Thanks for the update.

Glad to hear Jason did not look injured, just still work in progress mode. He always likes to do things differently, I am not pearl clutching yet.

Bruin714

On the Ice
Gracie

Triple Lutz-triple toe (hand down after the toe)
Triple Flip (clean, bear the boards)
Double Axel (clean)
Charming footwork section (audience clapped along)

This could be a very strong program.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Brendan :(

Oh lord, I can sense the doomsayers now...because obviously a whoopsie moment at a summer competition in early August is proof that someone should not have been National Champion. :drama:

mrrice

Record Breaker
Gracie

Triple Lutz-triple toe (hand down after the toe)
Triple Flip (clean, bear the boards)
Double Axel (clean)
Charming footwork section (audience clapped along)

This could be a very strong program.

Thank you......My Night is saved.:cheer:

Layback11

Record Breaker
Oh, how I wish somebody was there...

This is a little good-luck poem for all my preciouses in the ladies:

I hope you break the lightbulbs because you're just so lights-out.

Better yet, knock out the power grid and light up Anaheim with your mindblowing perfection.

Be that girl who every girl wants to be.

If Vivian can come within a point of the junior ladies SP world record, so can you (senior, of course.)

Try that 3A.

Nail that 3-3.

Forget you're on frozen water and could slip and fall any second.

Yeah, ice is slippery, but you own it. Skate like you're not afraid of it. You command the ice, not the opposite.

And I know it's a tall order, but you're tall enough to fill it.

Even if you're 5' 2".

Because that's what champions do. And you are a champion.

StitchMonkey

Record Breaker
Brendan :(

Oh lord, I can sense the doomsayers now...because obviously a whoopsie moment at a summer competition in early August is proof that someone should not have been National Champion. :drama:

Are you talking about Jason or Brendan ;)

I am sure they will both redeem themselves at Skate America.

Layback11

Record Breaker
I wrote one of these right before Gracie's world's FS, and she killed. So I figured, it could work this time too...

Oh, the things I come up with when I'm bored in hotel rooms :)

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Are you talking about Jason or Brendan ;)

I am sure they will both redeem themselves at Skate America.

:laugh:

I don't think anyone disputes that Brendan should be Australian National Champion!

StitchMonkey

Record Breaker
No.......That just sounds like something I'd say. It made a night a little happier.

Just making sure... sadly I am sure some people will be very doomy gloomy about this. And then we will go in circles again. Really I just want to see the program cuz i want to see the program, three falls or not!

mrrice

Record Breaker
Just making sure... sadly I am sure some people will be very doomy gloomy about this. And then we will go in circles again. Really I just want to see the program cuz i want to see the program, three falls or not!

Me too. I've been watching skating for so long that I just know I'll find a hidden gem in his program. Falls and all.

samson

Medalist
hahaha I just moved from LA to NYC and I'm like "It's already midnight how are the ladies still skating this isn't possible!!!!" I'm so used to having every competition tied up and handed to me on a bow by the time I'm home and able to pay attention. Now I have to be patient and WAIT! :drama: