2023 World Junior Rhythm Dance | Page 25 | Golden Skate

2023 World Junior Rhythm Dance

Flying Feijoa

On the Ice
Country
New-Zealand
Well this was a great competition with surprise in the results. I think Mrazkova/Mrazek have the best SP, but today wasn’t their best performance. I thought they were much more subdued than they were in the past. Lim/Quan are virtually tied with them and I like the closeness of this team.
I have a theory Katerina's skirt is like Samson's hair, they've gone and cut a few inches off it and well... 😆 That said, they haven't exactly lost their power, more like dialed it down maybe a wee bit much. Lim/Quan have also stepped it up compared to JGP, especially in the pattern.

theblade

On the Ice
I feel like the aggressiveness of the Brits and Koreans was rewarded. Of the top four, the Korean team is less evenly matched expression-wise. The Czechs had enough of a twizzle issue that I feel they should have been second, since the Canadians were marked so pointedly.

I predict some definite movement in the free dances. How much will be exciting to see.

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Omg, Mrazkova/Mrazek were so wonderful! I also loved Cypres and Israel’s teams and Chinese team that was in the very beginning of the competition & the young British team. Sad that B/B missed something vital judging by the score. Looking forward to the free tomorrow and different colours of the costumes. All that black and red got boring after the first two groups 😅

Also, Mrazkova/Mrazek getting the rose I was saving for them all season 🤗 hope yellow is close enough to gold!

icewhite

Record Breaker
Omg, Mrazkova/Mrazek were so wonderful! I also loved Cypres and Israel’s teams and Chinese team that was in the very beginning of the competition & the young British team. Sad that B/B missed something vital judging by the score. Looking forward to the free tomorrow and different colours of the costumes. All that black and red got boring after the first two groups 😅

Also, Mrazkova/Mrazek getting the rose I was saving for them all season 🤗 hope yellow is close enough to gold!

Ah, that was yours. That one was very nice.

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Ah, that was yours. That one was very nice.
Thank you! 🥰 my mom is being incredibly efficient in making my dreams come true in terms of my favs getting the toys. I know it is silly as heck, but for some reason it makes me happy. Just hope it doesn’t annoy anyone.

labgoat

Done updating WJC rewatches!
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Thank you! 🥰 my mom is being incredibly efficient in making my dreams come true in terms of my favs getting the toys. I know it is silly as heck, but for some reason it makes me happy. Just hope it doesn’t annoy anyone.
It is very thoughtful and sweet.

Dreamer57

Record Breaker
Darya Grimm and Michail Savitskiy WD from the free dance 😭
Darya is suffering from food poisoning and they did not want to risk health

I think a wise decision although I'm so sad not to see Nutcracker again, iirc they will compete in juniors again next season and I hope they will thrive! ❤️