2015 Russian Nationals Ladies SP | Page 8 | Golden Skate

2015 Russian Nationals Ladies SP

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
67.99!!!.... sooo how many go over 70s? :D

To be fair, I think Alena has the best SP from the Russian ladies.

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Oops major full on body splatt. Sima is skating more maturing than I remembered though, she look taller than Julia now, bigger jumps.

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
the flash of disappointment on her face :cry: It's okay, you still have a chance, hun!

Anna

On the Ice
Alexandra PROKLOVA

Spy OST, she did 3+3 right in front of us, the second jump was fully rotated, 3L was questionable, though for both edge and rotation. I am not sure if 2A was fully rotated, though, the landing looked messy. The program suits her well, she has strong basics and very nice lines and she sells it well. Shame about popped solo jump.

Diana PERVUSHKINA

Variations on Amelie theme. Not as neat as Proklova, but quite good overall. Great save on 3-3 (the first landing was flawed and she still managed to add tano 3T to it, not sure if it was rotated). She need to connect to the audience more, though.

Alsu KAIUMOVA

Slow across the ice with almost no expression and she seemed to give up on it completely after the second mistake. Not a good skate at all.

Maria ARTEMIEVA

Good choreography, with arms positions carrying the theme throughout. She is also very neat with sound basics and she sold it well, but it might have made more impact with more intensity.

Alena LEONOVA

It is a great program for her and she sells it well, she was the first one to get audience to clap during the program. Her stroking looked a bit laboured, though, maybe the ice quality other skaters mentioned yesterday. I do not know why it was not fixed, considering they switched from FS to short track ice and back during the Olympics.

Serafima SAKHANOVICH

Great flow, the program has no interruptions at all, but she simply did not have the speed coming into that combo.

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
Stuffed bear~

Alena LEONOVA .................67.99
Maria ARTEMIEVA ..............60.59
Serafima SAKHANOVICH ...59.21
Alexandra PROKLOVA ..........51.85
Diana PERVUSHKINA ...........50.17
Alsu KAIUMOVA .................44.86