2015 Tallinn Trophy Ice Dance SD and FD | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2015 Tallinn Trophy Ice Dance SD and FD

peese

Medalist
I'm afraid I'm not familiar with Mr Huenergard! I'm glad you had a good experience with him though :)

EDIT: Is the free dance over? I went for a shower, and now the rink seems to be empty. My stream is still running?

Paul was the coach of Cameron Hemmert and taught synchro as well. He actually competed with the adult team last year or the year before. He has since moved back here to Toronto.

TMC

Record Breaker
Woooooooooooooowwwww PB by 5 points!!! :clap:

Karmi & Lindholm moving to Zueva is the best thing that could have happened to this team :dance3:

ETA: And two new Finnish records: in the FD they beat their own 84+ from Nice, and in total they crushed the record by nearly 8 points :hap57:

Last edited:

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
such a shame Alex and Maxim (mostly him) didnt do their best, but they have such unique quality about them that i lovei 2nd position at pair spin is great and risky, better luck next time! :cheer:

TMC

Record Breaker
Oh no my internet went down and now I come back to read the YT chat-------what happened to C/MM??

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
they missed their last lift and she had trouble at twizzles, but i enjoyed some part of their perofrmance, loved the lift and into the pair spin :luv17:

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
they missed their last lift and she had trouble at twizzles, but i enjoyed some part of their perofrmance, loved the lift and into the pair spin :luv17:

he fell/lost his balance 3 times during stsq, twizzles and last part(choreo?)

:( Oh my... Thanks.

Nice score for Tobias/Tkachenko. It's Challenger event, of course, but still :)

TMC

Record Breaker
The PCS for T/T are all over the place...from low 6s to low 9s? That's so weird.

Many people really like them, though. Very curious.

If I had been a judge at Finlandia Trophy, I would have given low-to-high 7s. But then when I saw the exact same programme on TV, it looked more like low-to-high 8s. The main thing that bothered me is that they looked quite slow in person and much faster on TV. I also thought they could've been calmer (as in less frantic/rushed), smoother and more polished. But that difference in speed - between how it appeared at the rink and on TV - is just so strange.