2015 Tallinn Trophy Ice Dance SD and FD | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2015 Tallinn Trophy Ice Dance SD and FD

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Yay new PB for CessiVille, from 49+ to 53+ :yahoo:

That is so great for Cecelia & Jussiville :cheer:

But I wish you guys would not coin names for skaters that are very confusing and not complimentary in English.

Cess. Ville.

:hopelessness:

Last edited:

tulosai

Record Breaker

But I wish you guys would not coin names for skaters that are very confusing and not complimentary in English.

Cess. Ville.

I do have to admit it took me over a minute to figure out who was being talked about. :rofl:

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
No deduction for Nazarova/Nikitin! Yay! What part did they change: waltz or polka?

TMC

Record Breaker

Cess. Ville.

:laugh2: Oh dear I'm so sorry - I wasn't thinking! It's prononunced very differently from either cess or ville though; it's more like "Cess-see VEE-lay"

I can't take credit for the name though, I've seen it used by Finnish fans so that's where I got it ;)

Skatie

On the Ice
Only one team made the tech minimum for worlds. And I think they already have the score previously. I'm wondering if they are going to need to lower minimum as it seems very hard to achieve this year

tulosai

Record Breaker
Only one team made the tech minimum for worlds. And I think they already have the score previously. I'm wondering if they are going to need to lower minimum as it seems very hard to achieve this year

It is harder because the point values for the partial step sequences have been lowered. I don't know if they're going to lower it though... a lot of teams either do still have it from last year or have actually achieved it this year.

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
I am, but not that closely, I'll watch more closely when the last group is on (plus Alessandrini/Souquet since I like their FD).

TMC

Record Breaker
Anyone watching FD?

I'm here for now, but taking a break soon to watch last night's Survivor, then back for the last group. Couldn't miss this Estonian team though, I like them :)

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Got it on in the background while I putter around.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Hey karne! Big Aussie skating fan here. When are Australian Nationals?

Starts next weekend - 28th! Big week including Synchro, Adult, and all levels from Primary to Senior. Glad to meet another Aussie skating fan (or fan of Aussie skating, I don't mind which! :laugh: ) Junior and Senior events on 3rd and 4th, except pairs, which is earlier in the week because practically no pairs.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
The silent k'n'c sucks for another reason - I keep having to look to see if the stream froze :laugh:

peese

Medalist
Starts next weekend - 28th! Big week including Synchro, Adult, and all levels from Primary to Senior. Glad to meet another Aussie skating fan (or fan of Aussie skating, I don't mind which! :laugh: ) Junior and Senior events on 3rd and 4th, except pairs, which is earlier in the week because practically no pairs.

Huge fan karne!!!! Are you familiar with coach Paul Huenergard? He was my coach here on the east coast of Canada during my Novice and Junior years. Great coach! Firm coach! And he had the knack to add so many different and interesting ideas to make us all better skaters.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Huge fan karne!!!! Are you familiar with coach Paul Huenergard? He was my coach here on the east coast of Canada during my Novice and Junior years. Great coach! Firm coach! And he had the knack to add so many different and interesting ideas to make us all better skaters.

I'm afraid I'm not familiar with Mr Huenergard! I'm glad you had a good experience with him though :)

EDIT: Is the free dance over? I went for a shower, and now the rink seems to be empty. My stream is still running?

Last edited: