2016-17 GPF Mens FS | Page 8 | Golden Skate

2016-17 GPF Mens FS

nolangoh

Steps and Spirals enthusiast
Record Breaker
WOW Shoma!! What did you eat yesterday?? Popeye's spinach? (oh no because you don't eat veggie, bad boy huh) More choreography, better interpretation, sharp jumps. WELL DONE!!

firal

Record Breaker
Cutest hug between Shoma and his coach! I was mesmerized by this program, good for him for recovering from the SP!

liv

Record Breaker
I loved how his first 3A landed perfectly on the music. I love his timed spread eagles.... just so much to love... esp that 3a into 3flip.

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Whew --skating with angst. Coach Higuchi not smiling quite as much as usual. Shoma, you're a fighter! :biggrin:

kornkorn

Rinkside
Shoma is doing a very good job, but is he looking reserved interpretation-wise to anybody else? Hopefully this isn't really a sign that he's injured.

The possibility is very real now.... Some JPN newspapers have been noting it.... :sad4:

badknees

Medalist
It doesn't matter if it's juniorish- it's part of his brand now and it would be a poor business decision to change something that iconic. Besided, I don't think the Japanese see 'cute' things as immature like western culture does.

You're right. I just hope he changes the actual stuffed animal often or washes it. It looks kinda grimy and dirty and it's a tissue box isn't it?

MIM

Medalist
My mom called me and I had to watch him briefly without sound.

He seems great, right? ;)