2016-17 GPF Pairs SP | Page 8 | Golden Skate

2016-17 GPF Pairs SP

Tastetherainbow

Medalist
T/M have nice technical elements, but I still think their performance and musical interpretation are lacking... they don't really have the personalities for this program, IMO :slink:

I have to agree. I was hoping to see some fire in that StSeq like S/H's SP last year, but nevertheless the elements were gorgeous. No offense, but I feel like T/M just got the "Russian #1" PCS, although their SP this year does show a lot more personality. Personally would have given it a 76, but hey, what can I say? Congrats to them!

D/R really underperformed today. When they don't hit the elements, the program REALLY falls flat. Field opens up to everyone else.

Edit: AHHHHHH SHELTER YASSSSSSSS MY FAVORITEEEEEEEEEEEE :love:

Last edited:

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
No matter what I think D/R are so much more dynamic than other pairs. Even with the mistakes, much faster and energetic. I hope they can come back in the long.

SaraM

Final Flight
Country
Norway
Please give me a good quality stream someone, the ISU stream is not working for me

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Ok, TES went down. So my feeling about it was about right.

3T3T

Final Flight
Country
Ireland
Skating after T/M highlights everything that is missing in D/R's skating. Refinement, elegance, lines, grace, beauty. You can see the 3lz and Th3A coming a mile off. The PCS will be interesting. I would have them behind the Chinese, who were marked tough.

71.44, generous, I would have it under 70. 34 in PCS is overscored.

Meoima

Match Penalty
I have no idea why judges love inflation this much. They want to break the system asap.