2016-17 GPF Pairs SP | Page 9 | Golden Skate

2016-17 GPF Pairs SP

solar

I got cat class and I got cat style
Medalist
Country
United-States
So does anyone know why P/J were scored so low?

Giselle

Medalist
Old costumes on Seguin/Bilodeau. Are they going back to last year's SP? If so I approve!!!

Alchamei

Record Breaker
I wanted P/J to do better than Y/Z, although it will be hard. I still take Hao as ''villain'' and Yu as victim but mainly I find then worse than P/J...

nolangoh

Steps and Spirals enthusiast
Record Breaker
does anyone have a good working stream? All the streams i tried here are off-sync (audio and video don't match up)...

andromache

Record Breaker
Skating after T/M highlights everything that is missing in D/R's skating. Refinement, elegance, lines, grace, beauty. You can see the 3lz and Th3A coming a mile off. The PCS will be interesting. I would have them behind the Chinese, who were marked tough.

71.44, generous, I would have it under 70. 34 in PCS is overscored.

Skating after T/M also highlights everything that is missing in T/M's skating. Personality, expression, fire, creativity.

Granted, I'd also have D/R lower than P/J - not necessarily because D/R received too high of a score, but P/J were lowballed majorly.

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
return of Monde Inverse SP for Julianne and Charlie the cutest :cheer:

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Glad I'm not the only one who thinks PCS for P/J were too low and PCS for D/R were a little to high... Poor P/J, they should be above D/R today.

Alchamei

Record Breaker
I'm so glad Z/E got to skate at GPF! :hap10: Such a great season for then and Aliona can at least heal her injury.