2016 JGP St Gervais Ladies SP | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2016 JGP St Gervais Ladies SP

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Mikhailova must be pissed :disapp:

Why? As of right now, nobody knows why Anna had to withdraw. If in fact there was an accident, or if she is injured/ill, that's not her fault and I would think most normal people would have empathy for her. I really don't think you should try to assign feelings to a young skater you don't know personally. And who is to say she won't get another assignment?

Amer

Final Flight
Country
Italy
I take back my Mihailova post :(
Fingers crossed that the skaters will be fine.

catchie

On the Ice
I wonder if they would let them compete if they wanted to.
But first of all I hope everyone is okay and healthy!

Last edited:

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Why did Anna withdraw? Is she injured? They should have sent a reserve to the comp as well

Come on...it's the JGP, they aren't going to send alternates. Think how expensive that would be for a federation (they don't even do it for major senior competitions). And unfortunately it does sound like she could be injured. Hopefully not seriously.

kalee

On the Ice
Why did Anna withdraw? Is she injured? They should have sent a reserve to the comp as well
If the accident happened en route to the rink, nobody would have any indication beforehand that Anna might not be able to compete. As it is, hope that everyone is OK and also hope that if the 2 skaters are able to compete, that they get a chance to do so. It wasn't their fault that this happened after all.

catchie

On the Ice
It also says that they are receiving "medicinical help" but there is no danger to their lives.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
That's terrible :( I hope they will be taken good care of.

Layback11

Record Breaker
Oh, no :cry:

They must be heartbroken that they didn't get to skate but at least they're not (if the above post is true) in critical condition. I really hope they're not badly injured :sad21:

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Just caught up with this event, the Russian and Japanese girls were brilliant.
Hope the people who were in the bus accident are okay. :(