2016 Skate Canada Short Dance | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2016 Skate Canada Short Dance

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
I'm not going to worry about the caller or the ref. I'm just going to try and enjoy it. If I can find a decent feed (waves fist at TSN2). If not I'll be relying on this thread and you kind and educated folks to tell me what's going on.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
How long before we start? It's either a cooked or cold dinner depending! (Now tell me if that is not THE mark of a DEDICATED skating fan!)

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
I think I'm going to try out a Russian feed. I'll have no idea what they are saying, of course, but I love most things Russian so...

Free streaming makes me nervous though.

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
It would seem that DANCE and NOT MEN is what's starting now. Oops. I was wondering why the thread for the men's sp was so dead :laugh2:

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Okay..so I've been watching the Russian stream for 2 whole moments and I love it. The drama.. the intensity. Canadians just don't do drama like this. And that's just the commercials for Football and motorsport.

nocturnalis

Medalist
Thanks, Mrs. P. Yeah, his name always came up as the judge allegedly low-balling V/M during the Olympic season. Thankfully we no longer have anonymous judging!

He's also was friends with Charlie's mom. How that isn't a conflict of interest, I do not know. Skating is so incestuous.

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Go, Maddie and Evan! :cheer: Go Kaitlin and Jean-Luc! :cheer:

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
I don't even know if this feed is going to show dance or not... I'm just enjoying the sheer Russianness of it all. (I'm making that a word)

Lota

Record Breaker
I commend Grishin and Klimov for staying up to comment all night :laugh: :agree:

NAOTMAA

Medalist
Did the description at the bottom of their names say C/B are skating hip hop :scratch2: This doesn't look or sound like hip hop at all :scratch2::scratch2: