2017-2018 Japanese Nationals Ladies SP | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2017-2018 Japanese Nationals Ladies SP

cohkaix

FS data keeper
Medalist
Long time no see Riona (didn't make it to National last year) Riona's SP is choreographed by Karen Kwan and FS by Adam Rippon!

tsuyoboogie

"Dedicate your heart" & Slay like an Ackerman
Record Breaker
I missed Mako's performance. But from sportsnavi's live updates, she had a step out on the originally planned 3F combo, so had to attach a 2T to the 3Lz. That explained the score...probably too nervous to skate first.

Got home just as the Ladies SP started and actually all the girls before Sui was having a rough time. I was getting worried as I had briefly read the ice was soft? (Watching on a paid site)

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
yess!!!! great job Riona:love: only level 2 on steps though :slink:

cohkaix

FS data keeper
Medalist
Got home just as the Ladies SP started and actually all the girls before Sui was having a rough time. I was getting worried as I had briefly read the ice was soft? (Watching on a paid site)

Yes, the TS Okazaki also mentioned that the ice was soft, could be an issue for some.

schizoanalyst

Medalist
Tech panel rightful called those jumps but Riona did well. I'm not sure that music highlights her best qualities, but she's a nice performer

Kara

Final Flight
Good luck Nana!!!! She got a new costume too for her SP and I love that red so much more than the old pink one. Edit: I have short term memory loss and forgot she had it in Egna oops.

schizoanalyst

Medalist
I appreciate that the commentators in other countries (I'm in America) don't blather on constantly and only a handful of ads are shown and not in-between skaters.

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
Two new discoveries for me from this year's JGP are in this group: Yuhana and Nana. Good luck, girls!

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
Good luck Nana!!!! She got a new costume too for her SP and I love that red so much more than the old pink one.

actually she had this costume at KGP Italy :biggrin: but i agree, i like this one more, good luck Nana!:yahoo:

cohkaix

FS data keeper
Medalist
I'm afraid I'll have to leave soon. Hopefully I'll be able to comeback later for later groups. Please cheer on for the skaters in the earlier groups!

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Hi All, thanks a million for yt stream :thank:, I've got myself a new phone with MUCH better internet access so I can watch something :), cheers from snowy Poland :ghug:

tsuyoboogie

"Dedicate your heart" & Slay like an Ackerman
Record Breaker
Three Ladies in this group could possibly attempt the 3A in their FS.

YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker
Wow, some nice choreography in that

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
well done Yuhana!! bit tight on jumps but managed to add 3T, and loveee her arms during layback!!! :love:

schizoanalyst

Medalist
Not so sure about some of those music edits but Yokoi had great energy and musical timing. Her spins had some interesting features - love when we get some spin variations.