StSq
3F rippon fall
3S-3T rippon step out
1Lo oh dear
2A hung on
ChSq
2A-3T
FCCoSp

Oh dear. Looks like Mihara has won this.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
I think this competition is showing why the russian girls are dominating the sport

And why 4CC at the of the day, isn't that much better than Euros. Many more big names, but about same amount of falls, iffy landings and carrots.

Btw. Is it my imagination or Elizabet has grown a little bit?

sallycinnamon

Medalist
I am very happy for Mirai, but at the same time, very sad for Elizabet.

It's just not good that she spends months with Orser, then because of her visa problems, 2 months with Tutberidze, then back again to Orser.

She is just an amazing talent.

Senescal

Rinkside
Nagasu is on the podium.

I think too much up arms for Tursynbaeva. This was the perfect opportunitty to her becoming an a powerful adult competitor. We have to wait a bit more.

Plisskin

Medalist
USFSA should feel dumb for not abiding by their new rule and instead went with Nationals placement for Worlds. Mirai would have been able to help Ashley atleast keep 3 spots. Mariah and Karen will truthfully be lucky to place even in the top 10.

breadstal

Record Breaker
Mai, Mirai, Dabin and Zijun saved the event :luv17: Congratulations to Mai, Gabby and Mirai! Mai was the skater of night.

largeman

choice beef
Medalist
Adam Rippon, currently in his sleep in the United States, dreams of a bunch of people mention his name a lot but in a disapproving tone.

semosk8tfan

Medalist
Country
United-States
Did Brian just say "they don't like the hand over the head all the time, just jump, they are going to rule ONE time over the head"?