2017 Four Continents Pairs SP | Page 10 | Golden Skate

2017 Four Continents Pairs SP

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
I thought the Kims did well...I think they did try to perform, but yeah, it takes a little more power to make GOT work.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Nicely done for them. That lift needs some work. She is very stiff up there and the exit was on his shoulder which drops the levels way down.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
5 Su Yeon KIM / Hyungtae KIM (KOR)

Music: Game of Thrones (soundtrack)

Black/grey ombre outfits

2Tw
3S
3FTh
FCCoSp - unison on/off
StSq
5ALi
BiDs

Solid skate, she fistpumps. Still lacks alot of polish

SP: 28.45+21.43 = 49.88 (PB), 3/5

Last edited:

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Ashley really sparkles, and Tim maintains the quality of the pair. They're smashing! Way to go Cain/Leduc. I love their lines, their unison and their connection.

auser

Record Breaker
Oh no, what else happened other than Piper's fall!?!? Is my husband Dreamboat Andrew ok?! I am not happy to see their placement, but I haven't had a chance to YouTube them yet...
He seems fine but had twizzle mishaps while sporting dreamy hair. I asked 4everchan about an invite to her impressive harem locale. She said I would have to get past the cougars guarding it. I guess that is you, "husband Dreamboat Andrew" gah :laugh:

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
He seems fine but had twizzle mishaps while sporting dreamy hair. I asked 4everchan about an invite to her impressive harem locale. She said I would have to get past the cougars guarding it. I guess that is you, "husband Dreamboat Andrew" gah :laugh:

Great story. :biggrin: And sounds very plausible! :agree:

But, erm, 4everchan is a guy...

CaroLiza_fan

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique

She? Harems are hosted by males.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
That was one of the longest entrances into a death spiral that I can remember. I think several of MY brain cells died waiting for it.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Have to say Suzuki seems to be a much better fit for Kihara than Takahashi, IMO. He shines much more here. I think before it felt like Kihara was just Takahashi's partner.