2017 Four Continents Pairs SP | Page 11 | Golden Skate

2017 Four Continents Pairs SP

Tastetherainbow

Medalist
Kihara's twist looks better, but I wonder why he can't do a triple after all these years. Miu skated through the whole thing with a poker face. Narumi might not be able to land her jumps, but she can perform, and she can extend, which Miu can do neither. They really need to work on that. I feel like that really drags them down; on the other hand, Kihara shines much, much more in this partnership. I see hope, but only if it's for another Olympic cycle. It's kinda frustrating that Japan doesn't really have a strong pair. Nice choice of music and the StSeq though, that's a plus!

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
6 Miu SUZAKI / Ryuichi KIHARA (JPN)

Music: Out of the Garage by Daniel Pamberton; Mission Impossible

Black strappy dress / black outfit

3T
2Tw
3STh - stepout
FCCoSp
5ALi
StSq
BiDs

So-so skate, lacks polish and choreo

SP: 28.65+21.83 = 50.48, 3/6

Last edited:

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
anybody knows how narumi is doing with hottie ryo shibata???? i had to make room for him in my harem... so gorgeous

shiroKJ

Back to the forest you go.
Record Breaker
I'm surprisingly not worried about Peng here. Its the FS where my blood pressure rises through the roof for that girl.

DaPurpleDino

Final Flight
does anyone have an alternate stream? For some reason the isu stream won't load for me, its saying something about my flash plugin failing to load :(

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
I like this dress a lot-

(here with my dazzling intricate commentary)

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Japan has a Pair? Without Takahashi?

When we were doing the Nationals Game, we were amazed to find that there were FOUR entires in the Pairs category. :cheer: :clap: :points:

Takahashi and her newest partner, Ryo Shibata (who was a very successful singles skater at Junior level, but had been retired for the guts of 5 years), finished last... :disapp:

CaroLiza_fan