2017 Four Continents Short Dance | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2017 Four Continents Short Dance

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
I can't beleive I'm doing this. I have work in the morning. The original plan was to skip dance and pairs and wake up for the ladies, but then I made the mistake of scanning the entries....

I ain't no spring chicken anymore. I'm gonna regret this so bad

I don't think I'll make it to ladies.

And you were never a spring chicken. You were once a spring grouse.

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Was this the Chinese dance team we were all so smitten with? I feel bad, it usually takes me a couple of times seeing a team for me to remember names

(same with clients :hopelessness:)

rain

Record Breaker
Not bad, but it was a mistake to use an ultra-slowed-down version of Mustang Sally. It only highlighted that they weren't moving across the ice very quickly.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Honey, the pink gloves don't add a touch of class...they make you look like a 1950s stripper. Just sayin'...

Lenny318

On the Ice
Is anyone else getting an error on the Eurovision sports stream? USFSA posted the link on twitter so I don't see why it'd be blocked in the US.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Those twizzles were so much better than at CoC. Good improvement.

I love that she is wearing a bright happy colour. I get so tired of all the black and grey and white.

rain

Record Breaker
Honey, the pink gloves don't add a touch of class...they make you look like a 1950s stripper. Just sayin'...

But what I did like was that she was showing tons of personality out there — she's got some performance ability.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
But what I did like was that she was showing tons of personality out there — she's got some performance ability.

Yes, I'll agree with that. I don't think they really "get" swing (and the blues was just plain flat), but at least she was injecting personality into it. Previous Aussie team, take note. Ya gotta sell it...

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
4everchan is sending his first awful costuming award to this australian team... glitter and denim? come on! :dumb: