2017 Four Continents Short Dance | Page 9 | Golden Skate

2017 Four Continents Short Dance

rain

Record Breaker
I have to say, it looks like China's really starting to get serious about developing some ice dance couples, what with the two young couples we've seen so far.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
This young man can really sell single ladies. It's quite something.

Their twizzles were problematic. Too far apart and out of synch.

Dog left when the Beyonce launches into repeating Halo, Halo, Halo over and over again.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
There's something very Aunt and Uncle At Your Wedding Trying To Pretend They're Hip about this Chinese team. I feel embarrassed watching them.

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
His face during the Single Ladies section was amazing. I thoroughly enjoyed that.

shiroKJ

Back to the forest you go.
Record Breaker
I have to say, it looks like China's really starting to get serious about developing some ice dance couples, what with the two young couples we've seen so far.

:yes: Wang/Liu is lovely as well.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Yes, it may work for High School but not so much in post secondary. Then again, there is the "Dave Cooks the Turkey" story. I wonder...

I remember that one. I loved the Vinyl Cafe stories. We'd get the cds from the library and listen to them in the car.

StitchMonkey

Record Breaker
Not grouse, but a bit gross. Not quite right. I'm trying not to use the word "off" so that I can mentally fight any potential food poisoning.

Take a shot.... old sailor trick. Probably an urban legend, but it is not a painful urban legend so give it a shot.