2017 GP NHK Mens SP | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2017 GP NHK Mens SP

nolangoh

Steps and Spirals enthusiast
Record Breaker
Go Kazuki!! Don't be nervous and just enjoy!

Anyone rooting for Sergei Voronov with me? Boy I love him, he is like wine. The more mature the better he gets!

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Anyone rooting for Sergei Voronov with me? Boy I love him, he is like wine. The more mature the better he gets!

Yep! Sergei and Dima are my 2 favorite Russian men by far :) And we have Deniss :love: Michal, Adam, Alexei...lots of great guys here of a certain age, and my favorite youngsters as well. Can't wait!

peese

Medalist
Go Kazuki!! Don't be nervous and just enjoy!

Me please! I've always enjoyed Voronov big time! Totally agree!

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
so sad about Yuzuru withdrawing :sad14:
i guess good thing is? i will now watch this without worry or feeling like i am gonna have heart attack :slink:

good luck boys!! and Michal please continue your rise :yahoo:

LadyB

Record Breaker

Yep! Sergei and Dima are my 2 favorite Russian men by far :) And we have Deniss :love: Michal, Adam, Alexei...lots of great guys here of a certain age, and my favorite youngsters as well. Can't wait!

Me please! I've always enjoyed Voronov big time! Totally agree!

Absolutely!!! I've always loved how he sticks two fingers up the Fed and keeps on fighting. So often he's the most consistent of the team and I wish him all the luck in the world. He's exciting and he's a great character. Go, Sergei! :rock:
I also love Dima's waltz and I'm looking forward to Adam being Adam on the ice. He's grown on me a lot over the last season. Should be an interesting competition.
Speedy recovery, Yuzu!

auser

Record Breaker

QueenOfTheRoad

Final Flight
Country
Germany
Can Aliev with a second place go to the GPF ( i assume here that Jason Brown will take the first place)? A lot of skaters for him in the points rank after their first grand prix go to France, so they won't all get enough to qualify....

It would be nice to gave two russian men once again in GPF :love:

lady_bee

Medalist
I won't be able to watch the 1st group, but I am rooting all of them.
I really hope strong start from Hiroaki & Kazuki.
Go, my sunshine boys!