2017 GP NHK Mens SP | Page 9 | Golden Skate

2017 GP NHK Mens SP

auser

Record Breaker
Someone tell the cameraman to lay off that bottle of sake.
After watching ladies I think that maybe NHK is collaborating with a self-driving car technology company and they may have applied that motion sensor AI software to these broadcast cameras :laugh:.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
time to transport myself to 'room where it happens':cheer:

thank You all in advance for making my work more bearable, but tomorrow...

...tomorrow is Public Holiday in Poland, I'm getting up at 4.45 am to commence NHK fiesta in my bed!!!!!Maracas up :cheer::cheer:

HA, I'm so confused at what time it is.

What public holiday is it? It's Veteran's Day in the US, but since it's on Saturday this year a lot of folks are off today. I'm off today-- I don't have it off, but took a vacation day --going on a much needed mini-vacation with my daughter and husband later today. :)

draqq

FigureSkatingPhenom
Record Breaker
Keegan Messing

Tech: Deep knee landing but executed 4T+3T! Far lean into the circle on the 3A so an inevitable fall. Wonderful speed through the flying camel. Smooth 3Lz and nice combo spin to end the program. Much better technically here than in his last Grand Prix.

Pres: Like the timing and choreographic touches he has on occasion to the iconic Singin' in the Rain music. He could be even more spirited and triumphant to the music (will always compare this to Kurt Browning's program). Even with the fall, should be around 78-82 in my book.

GGFan

Record Breaker
Keegan has made me a fan this year. Love his edges, fast spins, and the touch of Kurt Browning charm :clap:

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Best chaplineque program this year to singing in the rain

nimi

Medalist
Even though Keegan looked a bit off-kilter and off-axis and off-balance at times (and that got him at 3A), that was still a good skate!

Loved the transition out of 3Lz.