2017 GP NHK Trophy Short Dance | Page 18 | Golden Skate

2017 GP NHK Trophy Short Dance

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
A lot of us have been raving about them for the past couple of years. The problem is that Laurence is Canadian, and Denmark is VERY strict when it comes to giving out citizenship. So, they won't be at the Olympics, even though they easily qualified.

CaroLiza_fan

Bummer! If I saw them skate in the last couple of seasons I don't remember... I haven't watched much since I can't STAND Tara and Johnny's "commentary".

rain

Record Breaker
Wow, Scott had that stumble. Their twizzles was wobbly tonight.

Except for Scott's issue at the end, the rest of the twizzle sequence was spot on. You could see how mad he was at himself for that, lol.

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Come on Maddie & Zach! Siento tu cuerpo vibrar cerca de mi. :dance3::dance2: :cool14: Yes!!!!

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Oh my, Maddie and Zach's tech counter at the end! 39.73!

edit: went up to 40.30! very respectable

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Albeit the completely bizarre musical choices and ahem interesting twizzle variation, they are just so much better Latin dancers than anyone else out there (at least of whom I've seen).

I just wish they had stuck to a really traditional program. In this case, I think it would have been more of a WOW program than this.

Well, i suppose they could've brought back Hip Hip Chin Chin if they really wanted to...

Although I'd be worried of Scott hitting his chin off the ice again with that program..

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
These beats are sick y’all!! Romp-boom diggy bop boom-boom diggy boop :dance3:

Anyasnake

Record Breaker
Except for Scott's issue at the end, the rest of the twizzle sequence was spot on. You could see how mad he was at himself for that, lol.

Yes. And the 1st 2 sets are where you get the levels but the 3rd one might have been downgraded big time

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
LOL Zach wants a sprinkler system!!! :laugh2: 4neverpoje, I guess he can take the shower after you're done in there... :rofl:

rollerblade

Record Breaker
Need more sass from Zach at the end when Madison was spinning around. They are missing some spark or sharpness they had previously.

LittleLotte29

Record Breaker
Very good dance indeed. I still don't get their vibes but they are great skaters. Such a wonderful flow.

firal

Record Breaker
Madi and Zach! I like watching them; I am not holding my breath as I do other teams, they have very easy flow about them.

What is this sprinkler system thing I am hearing?