2017 GP Rostelecom Cup Free Dance | Page 12 | Golden Skate

2017 GP Rostelecom Cup Free Dance

grassy

Rinkside
Hadn't seen this FD at all so was so surprised by the beginning I couldn't help but laugh :laugh:

The dress is very nice.

nimi

Medalist
OOOOPS will they get any credit for that dance spin or is it only gonna be a levels/GOE issue?

nolangoh

Steps and Spirals enthusiast
Record Breaker
oh my god thats a Evgenia "open eyes" choreography lol

andromache

Record Breaker
I miss the Russian drama they used to bring, but I actually love the first half of this FD.

Second half feels like they're trying to be P/C but nowhere near as good at the genre.

Lester

Piper and Paul are made of magic dust and unicorns
Final Flight
I enjoyed the beginning too (you know, minus the groping and miming).

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
I like this FD, but man there were a lot of execution issues. A door has been opened, I think.

GGFan

Record Breaker
Completely in the dark about their characters here. Are they portraying blind people who find love? The miming is too much for me. I enjoyed the lifts however.

Roast Toast

Medalist
Well, they're trying their damnedest to sell it but I think it's always gonna be too ridiculous of a concept for me. The crowd sure loved it apparently.

Anyasnake

Record Breaker
I enjoyed the programm, they didn't go all abstract like last year, they added the theatrical part this time. Too bad for the spin...
It was actually really well skated, speed and everything. Honestly a good surprise for me !

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Okay folks.. If I, who actually like B/S way more than the some of you do, laughed out loud in the middle of that... Ekaterina needs to tone down the drama.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Completely in the dark about their characters here. Are they portraying blind people who find love? The miming is too much for me. I enjoyed the lifts however.

I believe she is blind and yes it's a love story of sorts...