2017 GP Rostelecom Cup Free Dance | Page 9 | Golden Skate

2017 GP Rostelecom Cup Free Dance

andromache

Record Breaker
Is it something about the costume/styling or does Piper's posture look bad?

Sexy lift.

I don't follow Canadian ice dance too closely - can they overtake WeaPo this year? WeaPo's FD is truly bad.

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Yooooooooo that entry into the first lift :drama:

ok, nice noir flair on the twizzles

I'm liking this more than last time. Maybe this will be like their Beatles program, which started out meh but became one of my favorites my Worlds

Lota

Record Breaker
This little experiment of theirs is not for me. I love last year's FD but this one doesn't grab me nearly as much. It's very stylish and I really hope it'll grow on me throughout the season.

GGFan

Record Breaker
I love G/P but what are they going for in this program. Is he a PI and she a femme fatale? Is he meeting up with her for a rendezvous at a smoky joint? I'm trying to figure out the storyline because this music needs some point of view. Is Paul supposed to be cool and aloof and then passionate as the program goes on? I'm not getting it.

nolangoh

Steps and Spirals enthusiast
Record Breaker
the middle part is a little too cold and static, need to bring up something. otherwise its good!

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
:laugh: The opinions on the dress are all over the place in here.

I thought they were good but the TES is low.

Lester

Piper and Paul are made of magic dust and unicorns
Final Flight
Yooooooooo that entry into the first lift :drama:

ok, nice noir flair on the twizzles

I'm liking this more than last time. Maybe this will be like their Beatles program, which started out meh but became one of my favorites my Worlds

Yeah but they changed the middle section of the music then :D

Roast Toast

Medalist
That double cantilever move is a thing of beauty. Sets the mood of the program perfectly. That TES is looking worryingly low though.