2017 GP Skate America Pairs FS | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2017 GP Skate America Pairs FS

draqq

FigureSkatingPhenom
Record Breaker
Moore-Towers / Marinaro

Tech: Soft and clean 3Twist. Fall from Moore-Towers on sbs 2A+1Lo+3S. Clean throw 3Lo, could have more distance. Good sbs 3T and good sync in the sbs spins. Solid throw 3S. Lifts, death spirals around the +1 area with a few lifts at around a +2 for me. A fairly clean performance apart from that one fall.

Pres: The soft music choice tends to repeat itself a lot, so there's not much to emphasize apart from setting a gently romantic mood. They have above average speed across the ice and good sync in general. They could have a better connection with each other and more interesting choreography, but it was a very pleasant performance.

Crystal7

Final Flight
It looked like he forgot how to get her back to the ice :laugh: but that was a nice program :)

Lota

Record Breaker
That was very pretty but also low-key putting me to sleep :laugh: Anyway, good performance for them.

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
“Ladies and gentlemen, let them hear you!”

Uhhhh, wut? Does the announcer lady actually have to give instructions?

labgoat

Working on Costumes contest & REWATCHES
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
A lot of pairs history here...the site where Sergei Grinkov collapsed practicing for Stars on Ice.

Tastetherainbow

Medalist
Those giant faces!!! :laugh:

This year's presents from fans are hilarious... plastic vegetables... green onions... enlarged faces :laugh2:

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
What is with this need to use COVERS of U2? Isn't Bono good enough for you?

Shake it off Deanna! You got this!

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Didn't someone else skate to some dodgy U2 cover yesterday? So many bad cover songs in skating...

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
A lot of pairs history here...the site where Sergei Grinkov collapsed practicing for Stars on Ice.

Yes, I mentioned that yesterday during the short, it must bring out all the emotions for Marina being here as a coach. Wasn’t she the one who ran over to them first to start CPR? :sad21: