2017 GP Skate America Pairs FS | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2017 GP Skate America Pairs FS

labgoat

Working on Costumes contest & REWATCHES
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
What is with this need to use COVERS of U2? Isn't Bono good enough for you?

Shake it off Deanna! You got this!

Yeah why does no one use Bono/U2? Would love me some mysterious ways...

labgoat

Working on Costumes contest & REWATCHES
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Yes, I mentioned that yesterday during the short, it must bring out all the emotions for Marina being here as a coach. Wasn’t she the one who ran over to them first to start CPR? :sad21:

Yes she was, sorry I couldn't be here yesterday.

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Didn't someone else skate to some dodgy U2 cover yesterday? So many bad cover songs in skating...

for me, only U2 can cover U2 properly;), and 'You're the best thing about me' would make a great exhibiton imo:)

stellato and bartholomay-is fighting through this. slow and off on side by side . i hope continue to skate decent

not bad from them. could have been better yes, but did well. i am happy for them.

Seren

Wakabond Forever
Record Breaker
I really enjoyed that. They had some cool lifts, and she has great expression.

GGFan

Record Breaker
Continued improvement by S/B. They have better stamina and better elements. Love her. She sells and hits nice positions.

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
Anyone else scared by how close that one set of camel spins was? If he wasn't as tall, resulting in his leg being a little higher than hers, it looks like they could have hit (his blade to her head!).

draqq

FigureSkatingPhenom
Record Breaker
Stellato / Bartholomay

Tech: Fall from Stellato on sbs 3S. Okay 3Twist. Good throw 3S. Death spiral could have better stretch. Forward landing from Bartholomay on sbs 3T+2T but landed. Touch down of foot on throw 3Lo. A bit slow on the combo spin and the sbs spins. The exit out of a few of their lifts are a bit hesitant.

Pres: Also a fairly clean performance with one fall and one minor mistake. They're still a fairly new team so their transitions and choreography are rather rudimentary, and the music is more of a backdrop to their movements. But they should still quite good about their performance today.